Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

Good.

I got high and watched this for like three hours. Needless to say, it was time well spent.

TheBoogley responds:

excellent, then all is going according to plan |:3

Lobstar and Giriff Lobstar and Giriff

Holy shit.

I'm high as fuck right now - this movie is possibly the best thing I've ever seen at this point in my life. Like...the giraffe was totally covered by a lobster hat the whole time. And they played guitar hero. And the motorcycle was an astronaut. What the fuck? No, seriously? What the fuck?! I can't understand it right now. What was your homework assignment? What could have possibly compelled you to produce such a thing? I seriously don't understand. Good thing, tough. You, sir, rock. The end. That's the end of my review. I'm gonna go smoke another bowl. No, seriously. I'm done. Don't read any more sentences that I'm typing. I think it may be detrimental to your health. Like AIDS. Or cancer. But probably not that serious.

You know what? I'm gonna continue to write my review after I smoke another bowl. Back in a minute.

...Ok so I'm back, and I'm still impressed by your work. My grammar is starting to fail me, so please forgive me for typos. No, seriosuly. Seraoulsly. I mean it. Dude. This. Fucking. Movie. Kicks. Ass. I think that I'm going to reccomend it to all of my friends. That's about all I can type right now - shoot me an email at Alextheperson@hotmail.com if you have any more questions. Seriously. Bye! Bye now. I mean it. Goodbye. So long. See you again. Perhaps another time, Edgar? Creme de la creme edgar

No, really. Bye. Don't expect me to type any more words. I don't want to. Why are you so demanding?!?@@! I can't possibly meet these demands. Enough already!!! What are you thinking?? Ok bye. See ya, eddar. peace.

funymony responds:

*laughs* You sir, have made my week.
Keep being awesome.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Well...

Now, you Londoners get a taste of what we New Yorkers felt on 9/11. I watched many British talk shows of how many of you English disrespected Tony Blair because he supports George Bush on this war on terror. Well, have you gotten a feel for why we're in this war on terror to begin with? I hope so. Remember this; no one is safe. As long as there are extremists with bombs, there is no safe place in the world to hide.

Next time, try to be a little more empathetic, won't you?

Star wars madness request Star wars madness request

Good, sir!

This definitely tops the other Madness-themed Star Wars schtik on the front page. Nicely done!

MarkArandjus responds:

What other madness star wars schtik?
HOLY CRAP!
What are the odds of that happenning?
Didn't even see that.
Good thing I posted, before someone said I stole it.

Dr.Worm Music Video Dr.Worm Music Video

Damn!

Good job, my friend! Obviously, the concept of TMBG music videos is popular (or coincidental), because I've been planning to animate several of their songs for quite some time now. But you - you beat me to the punch, you sly boots! I doubt that mine will be able to oust this, so...

Here's to raising the bar!

Creation by Turtle Creation by Turtle

Cool.

"See the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth..." blah blah, something else...so, you're a Dark Tower fan, huh? Or maybe, the concept was a coincidence. Anyway, nicely done.

Max-the-Great responds:

What's Dark Tower? Wait, you can't answer that here... Nevermind, I'll just google it.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Nicely done!

Wow. Since there's never been a rendition of this particular song, I'll compare it to other flash music videos out there...hold on...there's no comparison. I really hate it when people make music videos that have nothing to do with the song. You, my friend, are a very skillful animator, and thus you skillfully made a music video that followed the song perfectly.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

Very Nice!

I liked the way that this song sticks in your head - I got more than one dirty look for singing this aloud in school today. Thanks, guys...

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

Cool.

So, obviously, you've got some influence from Escaflowne, as far as the whole "man-sprouts-wings" thing goes. Nicely done, my friend.

neeko responds:

Thanks!

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Heh.

Nice Monty Python reference.